• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you put your clock back a week?

My main takeaway from that is that Marty has a brother called Geno. Geno Jannetty.

With a face like a smacked arse, which means she’s losing

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Supremo said:

EAA42687-D6B1-418C-AAED-79B6162080D0.gif.2242054ff37f2bfd1344167c088a52b3.gif

This is surely heel trolling. They must know that Roman getting them out for the lads at last will turn him full on face. There's surely got to be a huge build, then... same gear, same theme, just Roman with a shit-eating sneer. He's the Big Dog. He don't do this for y'all.

Edited by CavemanLynn
  • Paid Members

I hadn’t even considered that. It’ll be genius if that’s their plan. They might as well double down and bring back the super distracting blue contact lenses.

Edited by Supremo
  • Paid Members
  • Paid Members

Bit rich for any of the current lot, active during the WWE's lowest-ebb in decades, to accuse someone from the late 90's of being irrelevant...

Edited by garynysmon
1 hour ago, garynysmon said:

Bit rich for any of the current lot, active during the WWE's lowest-ebb in decades, to accuse someone from the late 90's of being irrelevant...

Bischoff retaliated by saying he wasn't offended [although he did call him T-Bag when he did it which I did think was funny].

• Paid Members

Essentially they debuted a new group where all the members are NXT midcarders with names like the baddies off Streets of Rage. T-Bar in particular has decided to try and make the most of it by just shitposting and having digs at people on Twitter. Obviously when you're in a dead-end gimmick, the best thing to do is burn a load of bridges and insult your peers. 

It's all horrendous.

1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

Essentially they debuted a new group where all the members are NXT midcarders with names like the baddies off Streets of Rage. T-Bar in particular has decided to try and make the most of it by just shitposting and having digs at people on Twitter. Obviously when you're in a dead-end gimmick, the best thing to do is burn a load of bridges and insult your peers. 

It's all horrendous.

He's a heel. They're all doing it. No one is burning bridges off the back of what they're doing. If they can't be on TV then no harm in getting a little traction online.

On 9/22/2020 at 10:19 PM, boshealecta said:

Apparently if you order the Ultimate Warrior wine you pay online and then on the day of shipping it asks for more money before it goes out. 

So that’s where Ralphy got the idea. 

Ha! That made me laugh. 

Tegan Nox has reportedly had another acl surgery

This concerns me as it is her third knee surgery, I hope she can continue to wrestle once she is better