• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My main takeaway from that is that Marty has a brother called Geno. Geno Jannetty.

With a face like a smacked arse, which means she’s losing

The issue with WWE is how fucking precarious the situation really is. The entire business success is reliant on TV deals, and their ratings have been falling for ages and are now at scary levels. It o

Posted Images

• Paid Members

I liked Mauro originally. He brought energy and enthusiasm that is hugely missing in their commentary. He'd also make it sound like he was reacting to the contest rather than just blandly telling the story he's been told. Something definitely changed, perhaps the JBL stuff or the move to NXT but he became so overbearing and rehearsed. I've only watched NXT in clip form for most of the past year or so and even in 2 minutes, he's unbearable. Perhaps just a case of becoming as over-produced as everything and everyone on their TV.

I just watched the Christian/Randy Orton Timeline that someone mentioned in the Network thread and he's the narrator for that and does a good job. He's got a great voice and loves what he does. He should have been a home run for them.

4 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

The worst thing they done was the Mauro cam at the announce desk. He used that to become even more hyper and ott. 

That’s where it began for me too. After that he decided that he needed to scream his lungs out at the most pedestrian of things and absolutely everything was suddenly “an instant classic”

AOP have been released. Totally forgot they were a thing.

And an edit, Vince has given all talent 30 days to cease all interaction with any third parties such as Cameo and Twitch. 

Independent contractor.

LOL.

Edited by Yakashi
5 hours ago, Factotum said:

Looking forward to how Styles is going to blame Heyman for losing his Twitch channel 

well if aj wasn't such a petulant child saying certain shit about heyman and other backstage personnel and talking about certain ex wrestlers like moxley, jericho, the good brothers over the past few months then maybe they wouldn't have lost their twitch channels.

its pretty much like if you're a Affiliate or partner on twitch then you're pretty much banned from streaming any where else. (48 hours live content)

Edited by buba3d
3 hours ago, buba3d said:

well if aj wasn't such a petulant child saying certain shit about heyman and other backstage personnel and talking about certain ex wrestlers like moxley, jericho, the good brothers over the past few months then maybe they wouldn't have lost their twitch channels.

You ok there?