• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you put your clock back a week?

My main takeaway from that is that Marty has a brother called Geno. Geno Jannetty.

With a face like a smacked arse, which means she’s losing

Posted Images

On 11/30/2020 at 3:46 PM, LSM said:

Apparently veteran British referee and official Mal Mason is in poor health and has been in decline over the last few days.

Mal has been around the British wrestling scene for donkeys years. Often see him at All Star and WAW events.

Here he is refereeing a classic between Mark "Rollerball" Rocco and a Pre-Jushin "Thunder" Liger, Fuji Yamada.

Following on from this post it's just been announced that Mal Mason has passed away.

On 11/29/2020 at 8:40 AM, LaGoosh said:

Jimmy Rave of mid-2000s indie wrestling fame announced his retirement yesterday from wrestling an infection in his arm from a wrestling injury led to his arm being amputated. Poor sod.

https://www.webisjericho.com/gofundme-set-up-to-purchase-jimmy-rave-prosthetic-arm/

So a Go Fund Me has been set up to help with medical bills and to try and get a prosthetic arm. I see Jericho has already contributed $2500.

By all accounts there were some doubts as to the legitimacy of the amputation and so Rave felt compelled to tweet out a photo as evidence.

On 12/4/2020 at 4:15 PM, LSM said:

By all accounts there were some doubts as to the legitimacy of the amputation and so Rave felt compelled to tweet out a photo as evidence.

Wrestling fans will do anything to avoid being worked, won’t they. Awful he had to do that. Fair play to Jericho, that’s a nice thing to do. 

• neil locked this topic