• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

So Syuri has signed full time with Stardom. 

Called it ages ago. Excellent signing for them. 

Alan Wicker is still alive?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you put your clock back a week?

My main takeaway from that is that Marty has a brother called Geno. Geno Jannetty.

With a face like a smacked arse, which means she’s losing

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
  • Paid Members

Isn’t Zelina big on Twitch? I suspect this is the first real casualty of that ruling. Mad though to let someone that talented go. It was only a few months ago that it felt like Raw was built around her. I doubt she’ll struggle to find work. 

Edited by Supremo
26 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Shortly after tweeting “I support unionization”. Either she knew she was on her way out or Vince has thrown a wobbly 

It’s amazing really. Their popularity is in the toilet. Ratings are regularly hitting record lows for Raw. They’re doing 40% less than the promised demo for smackdown. NXT is getting battered almost every week. Every month it seems there’s a new scandal. They treat almost everyone like absolute shit. And yet, record profits. I know it’s tv money but still. The bubble needs to burst for these horrible fuckers.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, uklaw said:

Going by how close they clearly are (as evidenced from the small amount I see of them online), Black is not long for the company. He was foundering, anyway. 

I mean, they are married

5 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I mean, they are married

I walked into that 🤣

It’s too late in the day for me to articulate it fully, but it’s likely he’ll leave as well. Not all people follow their partners/spouses out of the door.

• neil locked this topic