• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you put your clock back a week?

My main takeaway from that is that Marty has a brother called Geno. Geno Jannetty.

With a face like a smacked arse, which means she’s losing

Posted Images

Kairi Hojo/Sane has announced that she'll be pursuing an ambassadorial role with WWE in Japan, which I think may possibly have already been mooted or stated as fact. She also mentioned continuing to be a player. My understanding of the Japanese meaning of 'player' would normally lead me to think an active roster member. So, unless there's some ambiguity to that statement, I'm not entirely sure how that would play-out. Unless of course, she ultimately wants to return to the U.S.

spacer.png

33 minutes ago, KingofSports said:

Kairi Hojo/Sane has announced that she'll be pursuing an ambassadorial role with WWE in Japan, which I think may possibly have already been mooted or stated as fact. She also mentioned continuing to be a player. My understanding of the Japanese meaning of 'player' would normally lead me to think an active roster member. So, unless there's some ambiguity to that statement, I'm not entirely sure how that would play-out. Unless of course, she ultimately wants to return to the U.S.

spacer.png

Her tweet basically means she’ll continue to support WWE from her home in Japan but will continue being a wrestler elsewhere, she was at the big Stardom show today so I’ll assume she is rejoining them.

OK. Thanks. Wherever I saw it mentioned, they were hinting that she might have a no complete clause, or similar. Couldn't really see that being the case, but with Vince, you just never know. That reminds me, Mayu vs. Syuri's just happened. Might be a worth seeing. Though Mayu can be a bit botchy at times.

Edited by KingofSports