A thread in which for Arsenal and Spurs fans to have sexual tension and poor banter 20/21.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

He might never win a "major trophy" in his career. I don't fucking care. That's not the be all and end all of football (or at least why I watch it).

What more do you want other than to be happy in the moment? That's what it is for me, and I know I would 100% be happier* watching a Poch led Spurs team than I would anyone else. The journey was better than the destination could've ever been under someone else.

Couldn't agree more tbh.

I was fucking miserable during Mourinho's reign. He could have won the league and I still would have hated him. A square peg in a round hole if there ever was one.

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tottenham and Arsenal fans couldn't eliminate Michael J. Fox from a game of Operation, ffs.

Cruyff is turning in his grave.  (yes, I meant that)

Not all of it. Man Utd got hammered. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

This all seems a bit underwhelming if it happens, what say you @SuperBacon? Spurs replacing Jose with the man Jose is replacing. Didn't do particularly well with Roma. Seems like an appointment you'd expect from the likes of Watford.

Fonseca is such a weird appointment(if Levy can sell the club to him). You look at his record and you’d expect to see him rocking up at Watford like @PunkStepsaid.How do you start off at Poc, move on to Conte and end up at Fonseca? The coffers must be dry. At this rate even Everton will make a more ambitious appointment.

• Paid Members

I wouldn’t mind Foseca as an appointment rather than the “dream” appointments. Sometimes the ones you don’t have particularly high expectations for wind up delivering in spades, that’s what happened with Pochett…. Oh. 😥

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I have no idea why I posted general football chat in a thread on Arsenal and Spurs.

Edited by Shy Dad