General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

With all the talk of bubbles and so on, how are so many top-flight footballers still managing to contract Covid? Mahrez & Laporte now. It was David Silva, the other day. Maybe it's a City thing. These fuckers are already receiving priority treatment, in terms of testing. Just as well eh! Stop fucking with my fantasy football you assholes.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know everyone is bored of me going on about Wrexham, and next season I'll make my own thread so people can avoid me going on about them like we did with the North London clubs, but here is their mis

Butch Sunny.mp4

Up The Shagging Hollywood Town    

Posted Images

• Paid Members
On 9/6/2020 at 6:31 PM, Pogue said:

Yep, there was talk of showing every game while there's no crowds but apparently the clubs wanted too much extra money 

All 28 games in September will be on TV now.  I'm assuming they'll go month to month with the announcements.

9 hours ago, Jacko said:

Eve of the season and really struggling to muster motivation for it.

Is it just me feeling like this?

I am the same, its just not the same without supporters, unless you support man city

I think the feeling of apathy towards the season is down to a culmination of Covid, short gap between the end of last and the start of this, lack of transfers all around and the obvious lack of fans in grounds. Chuck in the fact we're pretty much older and jaded on here too and it's a real recipe for shoulder shruggery. I'm sure I'll enjoy it as it goes along but still.

I'm still thankful for it as an ordinary distraction. Covid's been a downer this year and I don't want to relinquish something else to it, so even if it's not quite the same I'll continue to enjoy having it on the go on Saturday afternoons with a few tins in the house. 

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, The Maestro said:

I think the feeling of apathy towards the season is down to a culmination of Covid, short gap between the end of last and the start of this, lack of transfers all around and the obvious lack of fans in grounds. Chuck in the fact we're pretty much older and jaded on here too and it's a real recipe for shoulder shruggery. I'm sure I'll enjoy it as it goes along but still.

So, obviously, Brizzle have got some Champ journeymen in, played almost none of them and still beat Cov 2-1. Even scored inside 20 seconds.

Liverpool/Leeds, without live talk, isn't dull either.

29 minutes ago, seph said:

still beat Cov 2-1. Even scored inside 20 seconds.

Not gonna lie, I would’ve been delighted with a point. Obviously two promotions in three seasons keep you optimistic but the gulf in league quality is massive. It’s a huge step up. 

• Paid Members

Can see Leeds being a really entertaining team to watch this year(I was sick in my mouth a little as I typed that!). They look like they have something about them going forward, have a manager who is world renowned for his tactical knowledge, and a defence that looks like it could struggle a bit. They could be on for a dood number of high scoring games at Elland Road...

Edit: the above is based on one match in the Premier League admittedly against the champions and a truly world class forward line, but also on what I saw from them last year in the Championship(the real best league in the world!) 

Edited by Cod Eye