General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know everyone is bored of me going on about Wrexham, and next season I'll make my own thread so people can avoid me going on about them like we did with the North London clubs, but here is their mis

Butch Sunny.mp4

They even used a cracking Dusty finish in the Brighton/United match...

Posted Images

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, AshC said:

I went to England C (!) vs Wales C at Salford City last year, it were well good too, 2-2 draw!

That's like the National League players isn't it? Can imagine that being good just for the end to end football aspect. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

@tiger_rickWhat was Herbie Kane like for Hull when he was on loan? We've just paid a reported ÂŁ1.25m for him, but I can't seem to remember ever seeing him play...

He struggled pre-Lockdown, wasn't much there. But when they came back, he looked by far our best player for a few games until he was crocked. Takes a great free kick, has a good range of passing and likes to be involved around the box. Presses high without the ball and sets a good tempo. There's a good player in there, games can just pass him by sometimes. Pretty sure we'd have paid that for him if we'd stayed up.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

He struggled pre-Lockdown, wasn't much there. But when they came back, he looked by far our best player for a few games until he was crocked. Takes a great free kick, has a good range of passing and likes to be involved around the box. Presses high without the ball and sets a good tempo. There's a good player in there, games can just pass him by sometimes. Pretty sure we'd have paid that for him if we'd stayed up.

That's good to hear. There is a bit of a worry amongst the fans that he was a bit injury prone. I'm hoping he can forge a good midfield with Alex Mowett and Matty James this year.

Robertson’s kick out and Richarlison’s tackle were both worse than Pickfords. 

The offside was offside, it was clear if you see a picture where you can zoom in. 

Thiago is some player, a bargain for Liverpool. 

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, stewdogg said:

The offside was offside, it was clear if you see a picture where you can zoom in. 

That’s it. That’s the answer. Scrap VAR and get Kryten and a few of the lads from Smallville as next season’s refs.

1 minute ago, Frankie Crisp said:

That’s it. That’s the answer. Scrap VAR and get Kryten and a few of the lads from Smallville as next season’s refs.

It’s offside, stop crying. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, JNLister said:

"You can shoot somebody who's offside? As long as its offside? You know, you're even dumber than Motson! I thought Motson was the stupidest guy alive."

Pickford's challenge has highlighted why the current stance on linesman not flagging for offsides is crazy. It's going to end up with someone breaking a leg trying after a defender tries desperately to get back to stop a striker scoring a goal that won't be given anyway.