General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know everyone is bored of me going on about Wrexham, and next season I'll make my own thread so people can avoid me going on about them like we did with the North London clubs, but here is their mis

Butch Sunny.mp4

They even used a cracking Dusty finish in the Brighton/United match...

Posted Images

It’s not VAR, the issue, if there is one is with the interpretation of the laws. I’ve looked at the laws on the FA site and the handball against Dier is a penalty. The one against Ward yesterday I’m still not sure about. 

Crowds be damned. There's been some top entertainment in this season so far, with football deciding to at least have the decency to go along with the collective madness and be drunk off its face. 

• Paid Members

When VAR first started to be used and it was clear it was a bit shit, I hoped it would work out like the electronic sub boards did in that it’d soon start working and people would find something else to moan about. But no.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Guy Bifkin said:

The Premier League is fast becoming like WWE in that you have the same people on my timelines declaring every week that it's ruined and they are never going to watch it again. 

They even used a cracking Dusty finish in the Brighton/United match...

Fulham are going straight back down. Parker will probably be sacrificed by XMAS. The stand-out shit player is Hector at centre-back. Opponents easily get past him and he doesn't read the game very well at this level. 28 and he's been at 17 different clubs.

• Paid Members

They've spent nothing on players so if they get relegated they won't take much of a financial hit. Then they'll be promoted again in a couple of seasons and take a big cash payment again. They don't care.