General Pinochet's All New Domestic Football 20/21. Arsenal and Spurs free!!!

• Moderators

So people have bid to buy Wrexham. I was sceptical about selling after the shit we've been through and being fan owned. But I found who it is today. 

BRING IT ON

Edited by PowerButchi
  • Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Butch Sunny.mp4

Up The Shagging Hollywood Town    

They even used a cracking Dusty finish in the Brighton/United match...

Posted Images

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

So people have bid to buy Wrexham. I was sceptical about selling after the shit we've been through and being fan owned. But I found who it is today. 

BRING IT ON

I hope it works out for Wrexham. Barnsley's take-over is looking worse and worse by the day. Firstly, the previous owners are suing the new "billionaire" owners as, even after they negotiated the price down by a further few million quid due to the COVID situation, they still have not been paid the last £2.5m they are owed. Then, the new owners have said they want to buy the stadium and land, but due to someone being given first option on the ground 125 years ago and all members of said persons family being dead, they can't.

NOW, it's been reported that the owners have been in touch with the FA, EFL and other clubs to discuss moving out of Oakwell, and the potential of playing in fucking LANCASHIRE(!!!) has been talked about! So, we're fooked!

May I be the first to profess my love and support for AFC Barnsley(Mk II)!

Macclesfield have been wound up. phone's being a knob with links so apologies. 

I fear this will domino

Southend were or are close last time I checked and there will be others as Covid bites :/

• Paid Members
Just now, patiirc said:

Macclesfield have been wound up. phone's being a knob with links so apologies. 

I fear this will domino

Southend were or are close last time I checked and there will be others as Covid bites :/

I can see the league being 5 or 6 teams down by this time next year. Wigan might be the next unless I've missed something I fear for Bolton unless they can bounce back at least a league fairly quickly. 

Southend are in big trouble and could be very close to being next, there are quite a few teams in difficulty that by the time things return to normality probably won't be able to fight on without takeovers. Southend have the added hazard of taking on Sol Campbell as manager who probably can't wait to go into court begging them to be shut down like he did Macclesfield.

• Paid Members
20 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

BRING IT ON

6fae5546aab2afb6f5fd5fd47bb5e532.jpg

Thiago to Liverpool looks as good as done and at a similar price to what we’re meant to be selling Brewster for who looks to be on his way to Sheff United for £25m with a buy back clause. Throw in a young pacey  forward with high potential and I think we’ll have done alright  considering. We’re not getting better than Thiago.