Marty Jannetty reckons he's killed a bloke

cobra_gordo

17 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Marty is the least interesting killer/rapist/incestuous cunt on earth, so I doubt we'd be watching a Netflix special on him anytime soon.

If his ankles are still shot and he walks like he's got accordions for legs it'd be a laugh though. 

Edited by Otto Dem Wanz

• Paid Members

My two favourite Marty Jannetty moments:

During his match with Joey Janela, (I think) Excalibur puts him over by claiming "he just stepped out of a time machine", Chuck Taylor responds, "what, from the fucking future?".

I tried to book him for a tag match we had planned, he had absolutely no concept of the geography involved, and thought he could work an afternoon show in Manchester (or thereabouts) and make it to Jersey for 6pm. There was a brief back and forth, but his messages were increasingly nonsensical, and we eventually gave up. Roughly 18 months after last engaging with him at all, I received a message from him that was just the word "YEAH" and a thumbs up emoji.

3 hours ago, Glenryck Pilchards said:

Sod that, I want a Darkside of the Ring special on Marty Jannetty. There must be enough stories to do a whole series with more twists and turns than Tiger King.

There’s already an episode of Crime in Sports podcast covering Jannetty, but a Netflix would be allsorts of batshit crazy

Out of curiosity I checked and, assuming this happened in Georgia where Marty was born, there's no statute of limitations on murder.

If he'd done it in Connecticut, say, then it would be too late to file charges, as the forty-year limit there would have expired.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, iPumaPants said:

Killed him in Connecticut and then dragged his body to the Chattahoochee River? Almost certain he heavily implies it happened in the south.

In fairness, I think Uncle Zeb was just using that as an example of a state with a different statute to Georgia rather than a specific place this might have happened. 

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Marty just did an interview with that annoying Hannibal guy, where he says he only said it was an angle was because the cops started looking into it, but he really did murder someone and burn their body before burying the leftover bones. But hopefully what doesn't get lost in all this is his alibi for not making that FB post about wanting to fuck his own daughter. Turns out, he was hacked, and it couldn't have been him that posted it, because that night he was busy having sex with really hot triplets. All of this is definitely true, and he's not a pathetic fantasist who pulls at his exhausted penis all the live-long day.