The All New Post a pic of yersen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is from a while back, but me two years ago vs me a couple of weeks back. Down to 110kg now. Got some checkups next week.  I need a new hi-viz as mine is getting a bit scruffy. 

Not me, but just because I’m still madly in love with this absolute beaut after more than 20 years together I thought I’d post. Today we celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary and I’ve even got a

Does my hi-vis count as a vest? I'm now 112.5kg, 248lbs, 17 stone 10. Bloods are due at the doctor's at the start of October to see how the diabetes is doing now I'm down to 3 Metformin a day. 

Posted Images

spacer.pngI have absolutely no idea how to use technology at the best of times. 

In other news, I've finally lost the beard and unkempt hair and currently feeling pretty good. 

Even if I hardly ever smile for a man named Jolly. 

Edited by Shy Dad
  • Paid Members
3 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

spacer.pngI have absolutely no idea how to use technology at the best of times. 

In other news, I've finally lost the beard and unkempt hair and currently feeling pretty good. 

Even if I hardly ever smile for a man named Jolly. 

You honestly look like a completely different person in a very good way indeed.  Well done buddy.

59 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Most young people with a moustache look fucking stupid but you actually make that look good, @Shy Dad

I really appreciate that (especially calling me young!) mate cheers. 

Thanks as well @Thunderplex I'm definitely feeling better in myself right now. 

Genuinely the entire outfit is all Primark. Went in for a new coat and came out with the lot. Think they were just over 20 and they're the most comfortable footwear I own including trainers. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Nick James said:

Thats absolutely brilliant, @jazzygeofferz! Top work. You look tremendous. Your work uniform updates make me feel joyful. 

Thanks Nick. A friend on Facebook reached out to me the other day to ask for advice as he was about to get a diagnosis on diabetes himself.