Early - Mid 2000's UKFF Nostalgia Thread

Kid Ka$h

12 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Come on guys, he's been away ten years. You missed Bagga's descent to homophobic closet gay UKIPer, before he was ultimately outed as a nonce.

This typical pattern rather goes without saying though, doesn't it?

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

@Teedy Kay is still pretty active with a pointless name change which is basically the same just phonetic rather than initialised..?

Not pointless, It's an early 2000s Efedding thing, you wouldn't understand, don't think I do really.

But my name change is mainly due to the Grandson of Vivian Stanshall of Bonzo Dog DooDah Band fame.

@Kid Ka$h now are you the original Ka$h, Ka$hnekoff  of the Big Gay Roadtrip fame or one the others that popped up around that time, the only test would be, wheres the best place to sleep in Cleethorpes?

Edited by Teedy Kay

I saw a twitter conversation between Lenny McBride and the journalist Angela Haggerty recently. Unsurprisingly it was religion centred.

He seemed to stop posting here after his, seemingly frivelous, employment law court case was dismissed.

Christ, I feel old.