Early - Mid 2000's UKFF Nostalgia Thread

Kid Ka$h

So i've literally not been on this forum in well over 10 years after being unhealthily over active in the early - mid 2000's. It just randomly popped into my head and a thousand memories came flooding back of random trips and adventures going to various off key wrestling shows in and out of the country. 'm intrigued to know if any of the old posters are still around from that era? Ralphy, Hat Guy, Stu, Pete, Rob, TDK, JLM, Dopper, Bagga and a million others who I can't remember their names right now. 

I'd be fascinated to know how everyone is and what they're doing with their lives these days.

23 minutes ago, Kid Ka$h said:

So i've literally not been on this forum in well over 10 years after being unhealthily over active in the early - mid 2000's. It just randomly popped into my head and a thousand memories came flooding back of random trips and adventures going to various off key wrestling shows in and out of the country. 'm intrigued to know if any of the old posters are still around from that era? Ralphy, Hat Guy, Stu, Pete, Rob, TDK, JLM, Dopper, Bagga and a million others who I can't remember their names right now. 

If by Stu you mean $tew Allen, he sadly passed away in 2014.

https://ukff.com/topic/135304-irish-tew-allen-passes-away/

5 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Did you mean Corino_Mark? If that's who you meant, again it is bad news I'm afraid. 

I did drop @Kid Ka$h a pm to see if he knew Stu's surname as after mentioning Stew Allen didn't want to get all morbid again, but Corino_Mark was who I thought he possibly meant, especially as his real first name was Stuart.