UFC 252: Miocic vs Cormier 3 - Aug 15 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, David said:

The thing about Hardy is that at this point he's shown he's no mug. The lad can fight, which is what a lot of people hoped wouldn't be the case. He's rough around the edges and needs to work on his game, but he's obviously talented. 

Everyone thought he was gonna get crushed by Volkov, but it didn't work out that way. Sure, he wasn't really in the fight, but he could still come good.

I'm sure, but my point was more about him being a roaster. If the UFC won't cut him, then I'm looking forward to someone dealing out some poetic justice (not that they will be doing it for those reasons, I'll just enjoy it). 

On 7/31/2020 at 11:12 AM, Carbomb said:

I'm sure, but my point was more about him being a roaster. If the UFC won't cut him, then I'm looking forward to someone dealing out some poetic justice (not that they will be doing it for those reasons, I'll just enjoy it). 

Why would the UFC cut him? 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, David said:

Fairly sure that's copyright infringement.

I'm fairly sure it's not, but like with many things, the answer is probably in the middle somewhere... 😉

As a serious reply to your question, I worded the post badly - I meant "if the UFC don't end up cutting him", because, given the general picture between his past and his behaviour in his fights, I'd be very surprised if he doesn't end up doing something very stupid that would normally get someone fired.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

No, it is. 

No, I know, but I needed that phrase for the set-up of infringing on David's copyright of "...the answer's probably in the middle somewhere".