This Weekend's Boxing 🥊

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Yoka/Hammer was alright. Resembled a more foul filled Usyk/Chisora. The technician Yoka against a come forward brawler who cant be detered. Lots of people shit on Yoka post fight i thought he did well against a guy difficult to look good against. Christian Hammer was meant to fight Dave Allena few weeks ago, probably a good job that didnt happen cause Allen may have copped a bit of a beating.

The heavyweight in the co-main is worth keeping an eye on. Viktor Faust, Ukranian and fights a lot like the Klitschko brothers, was impressed with him.

Utter bullshit in another bout. I missed the fight but caught the aftermath. A 5-0 Turkish prospect lost a decision to a journeyman, there was a schmoz post-fight the prospects promoter demanded a recount of the scores (just 6 rounds), and after a long time the scores were re-read and the prospect was declared the winner. Absolute madness. 

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Just a reminder that this is tomorrow night on Sky Sports.

01-BE9-E91-91-FB-4-DF2-9-BAF-61-AC88-C6-

A Friday Fight Night. Needless to say I’d love to see Saunders lose but I doubt it happens. I’m not sure what Murray’s got left at this stage and even I’ve got to admit that Saunders looked in top shape at the weigh in.

BAC8-BA13-E9-E7-4-CD9-93-F9-D5469095-FED

Still, fuck him. Bit of history to this one as well. I’m sure it’s been scheduled twice before and fell apart on Blow Job Saunders side.

Then we’ve got this on Saturday night;

2025674-B-C043-4618-9-C85-3-CC4683-A52-E

That one’s being shown on Box Nation and Premier Sports. Really interested to see how Spence looks here with it being his first fight back since the crash. Tough first fight back as well. 

He'll be substantially larger than Mayweather won't he?

Anyway, I can't see how this is a safe fight, the bloke's had 2 boxing matches and lost both against KSI. Now he wants to fight arguably the greatest boxer of all time? Even with a big size difference he could get hurt really badly.