This Weekend's Boxing ๐ŸฅŠ (Haney vs. Garcia - April 20th)

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

well, the Lovejoy story is over. Got me a dodgy Turkish stream on the go.

He got stopped in 2 rounds by Charr. Not alot happened, Lovejoy started to complain in round 1 and seemed to be looking for a way out. First sustained attack Charr launched and Lovejoy hit the deck.

Was it a farce? yes. Did i expect it to be a farce? yes. Did i enjoy following the whole weird caper? yes i did.

Charr's cartwheel though ๐Ÿ˜„

• Paid Members

Yeh Buatsi destroyed him. It was a horrible mis-match though, time for Buatsi to take a big step up, all signs post fight made it sound like that's whats next.

Yafai/Cunnigham was FOTN by a wide distance. I thought Yafai was gonna pull off one of the classic comebacks around 10. Great fight.

Lerrone Richards cruised to a European title. Richards is a strangs one, clearly talented but has a real distinct lack of power, especially for a super middleweight. Super likeable guy though, him singing hot cross buns post fight was weirdly endearing.

• Paid Members

Taylor's abit of a headcase isnt he? ๐Ÿ˜„ in interviews he seems such a nice, calm fella but he's clearly not a nice guy to be around when its fight time. Apparently they nickname him Hank, after Me, Myself & Irene.

Lots of people reading into the staredown too, to my eyes Ramirez looked a bit uncomfortable with the shit talking, he likely had no idea what Taylor was saying though.ย This is gonna be awesome.

ย