This Weekend's Boxing πŸ₯Š

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

Nah, hadn't considered a round really, I just fancied him to win. It was more seeing how Dubois isn't afraid to throw punches under fire and I always felt he would catch AJ. I hadn't really expected Dubois to come out that fast though, he bullied AJ from the off. Great performance.

Agree with @d-d-d-dAztoo, AJ looked to me like he didn't really wanna be in there from the off. I know there's a tendency to look at fighters body language in big fights and perhaps over analyze it, but I didn't think the signs looked good from the off. Dubois looked like a caged animal.

• Paid Members

What happened here? Obviously he’s never been a big talker at the best of times but it was like his batteries ran out mid sentence here. Don’t know if it’s just Joyce being Joyce or signs of something worrying. Bloke just malfunctioned halfway through his answer.

Β 

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

What happened here? Obviously he’s never been a big talker at the best of times but it was like his batteries ran out mid sentence here. Don’t know if it’s just Joyce being Joyce or signs of something worrying. Bloke just malfunctioned halfway through his answer.

Β 

That isn't a good look. Joe took a lot of punches to that big old noggin of his up to this point in his career. That looks worrying to me, but I'm not a doctor.Β 

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

The state of it.

IMG-2616.jpg

McGregor doesn't look much better either. The dead lifeless eyes of Ariel Helwani staring off into space like a befuddled space baby who has accidentally orbited Earth instead of their own planet.Β 

Genuinely I was watching with my missus and one of my best mates and we were howling with how sniffed up he was what a absolute car crash that man has become. I honestly don't want him back after pissing around for over 2 years making chandler wait on the bench, having the fight booked only to cancel 2 weeks out for a injured pinky toe it's undeniable what he did for the sport but he's become everything he swore he wouldn't and is embarrassing how unfathomable he behaves absolute bellendΒ 

• Paid Members

As exciting as the fight on Saturday was, I really can’t be arsed with a Dubois vs AJ rematch. All political bollocks aside, Dubois should be fighting the winner of Usyk vs Fury 2 next.

Oh and this turned out to be a mistake didn’t it? Literally a couple of minutes later he was doing the Flair Flop.Β 

SAuU8.gif

• Paid Members

There was a few odd little moments in the fight, it's not like AJ to showboat, but there was abit of it toward the end of the fight. I don't know if it was a case him genuinely thinking he was coming back into it or a sign that he was completely lost out there, all whilst hurt.

A rematch after that seems like the wrong move all around. AJ has confirmed today he plans on continuing but that's not the move.Β 

Β 

• Egg Shen changed the title to This Weekend's Boxing πŸ₯Š