This Weekend's Boxing 🥊

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

If Saunders was a quiet, family man he'd probably be seen in the same kind of light as Terry Flanagan. A World Champion who gets fuck all attention because he couldnt shift a ticket.

Id love to see Saunders/Plant at Super Middle mind you. Thats a good fight.

I was watching an interview with everyones favourite pundit Gareth A Davies today on IFL, and while he was getting overly emotional about the Joshua fight, i started reading the comments.

One of them said “Gareth is the type of man to shut his fridge door with his hip” 

I think that sums him up perfectly.

• Paid Members

Garcia/Campbell tonight on DAZN. 

IMG_20210102_140610.thumb.jpg.6db38424014c91199a82e83c79fdb641.jpg

Couldnt have got a much better fight to open 2021. This is about as good a sink or swim type fight as you could make. Garcia is on the cusp of becoming a true genuine crossover superstar, a weird hybrid of legit fighter and social media sensation. Golden Boy obviously feel they're getting Campbell on his way down here but every on this side of the pond thinks they've made a huge mistake taking this fight. Garcia has been flawless as a pro, but this is first time at legit world level. I genuinely cant wait until tonight.

• Paid Members

Her telling Ryan Garcia's dad he had great sperm was the specific highlight. What a strange thing to say.

The actual fight was cracking. Garcia was knocked down heavy and i nearly had a heart attack. He came back and looked great though. Fighting through adversity probably did more for him than if he'd cruised it, he ticked a box for sure. He's gonna divide opinion but he has undoubted superstar quality. 

what a sickener