UFC Fight Island: Whittaker vs Till - Jul 25 ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Herb's statement in the link below

Anyone got a non Sun link? Ainโ€™t clicking on that shitrag. I like Herb, mainly because in the UFC games he sounds like a gentle, sensual lover when he says โ€œAre you ready to fightโ€.ย 
ย 

However, the yanks canโ€™t have it both ways. Itโ€™s either Herb Dean and Herb Tea, or Erb Dean and Erb Tea.ย 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

Anyone got a non Sun link? Ainโ€™t clicking on that shitrag.ย 

yeh, goto Hardy or Erb's instagram pages, both have made statements.

Hardy's replies are worth a look too, he responds to almost every comment ๐Ÿ˜„

• Paid Members

Glad to see Craig doing so well. Sure, he had a shaky start, but he seems to be putting a decent collection together - the last-second snatching victory from the jaws of defeat against Ankalaev, fiveย Performance of the Night bonuses, going toe-to-toe with Shogun, he's looking decent. And even if he loses again, he's shown himself to be entertaining enough that he'll probably get a longish run in the UFC. But I do hope he can string a run together to get a title challenge. Fairly confident he won't topple Jones, but it'll be good to see, both in terms of the fight and @Davidย not knowing whom to root for ;)

1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

Glad to see Craig doing so well. Sure, he had a shaky start, but he seems to be putting a decent collection together - the last-second snatching victory from the jaws of defeat against Ankalaev, fiveย Performance of the Night bonuses, going toe-to-toe with Shogun, he's looking decent. And even if he loses again, he's shown himself to be entertaining enough that he'll probably get a longish run in the UFC. But I do hope he can string a run together to get a title challenge. Fairly confident he won't topple Jones, but it'll be good to see, both in terms of the fight and @Davidย not knowing whom to root for ;)

If it's Jones vs Craig, I have to root for my countryman all the way.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

I'm liking the idea of Craig Vs Teixeira next