UFC Fight Island: Whittaker vs Till - Jul 25 πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺ 🏝

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hardy needs to get a fucking grip. Referees are human, they make mistakes like the rest of us. This constant vilification of refs and judges is just going to make people not want to do the job.

Herb is generally one of the best out there. He had an off-night. Hardy's had a few of them when he was fighting.

• Paid Members

Yep, he's gone overboard. I think Hardy believes he's taken some stand for the fighters here. In ways he is, but it doesn't deflect the fact that he acted like an unprofessional tit on Saturday night.

• Paid Members

This is getting a bit crazy now...

F3-C6-C441-86-C1-4060-A940-8-AAECD2-D088

Bit much for me, that. To be fair to Dana, it’s not quite how BloodyElbow haveΒ made it sound there. When you watch the actual interview, Dana’s clearly not thinking about throwing Khamzat in there with the elite yet.Β 

Around 8:30 for the Khamzat talk;

It’s mad how quick the hype has blown up though. I can definitely see why but you’ve got to be sensible. There’s still several levels to climb yet. But it’s going to be fun watching the climb.

Wonder what’s next? Dana’s saying there that Khamzat’s already been ontoΒ him about getting another fight in August. I wouldn’t mind seeing him on the 252 PPV myself. Especially now that Edgar vs Munhoz fight has been moved.Β 

Β 

• Paid Members

whats everyones thoughts on Cody Garbrandt possibly dropping to 125lb and getting first crack af Figueiredo? i like the idea. Especially as 125lb is still so shallow despite Figueiredo being hot property at the moment, its the best fight they can make.

• Paid Members

Makes sense. Garbrandt's frozen out of the title picture at 135, and the drop in weight and consequently average power in his potential opponents might make his suspect chin a bit less of a decisive factor.