Sign in to follow this  
IANdrewDiceClay

WWE "I havent got aids - I'm Covid positive"

1 hour ago, stewdogg said:

Tony Khan ‘outed her’ when he said Moxley couldn’t compete at the tapings. 

He absolutely didn't. There's nothing in that tweet that says the person concerned is Renee Young, and drawing that conclusion is a bit of a reach.

1 hour ago, Ralphy said:

Its saddening news bit unsurprising, imagine asking a wrestler if they are sick and expecting a legitimate answer! 

i am feeling crap, so just posting this as the aids bit reminded me of it and its one of my favorite south park episodes 

jared fogle rose GIF by South Park

1) stop shitposting gifs. Just watch south Park if you want to, there's no need to share this with everyone else. It's completely unrelated.

2) the subtitles do a handy job of ruining three whole joke anyway, so....

To say that Tony Khan 'outed her' is ridiculous. If anything, Khan's post shows that AEW are taking Covid 19 seriously.

Was he supposed to write "Jon Moxley does not want to come to the tapings" or "Jon Moxley's doctor has told him to stay at home" (without mentioning Covid 19)? 🙄

1 hour ago, Truth said:

To say that Tony Khan 'outed her' is ridiculous. If anything, Khan's post shows that AEW are taking Covid 19 seriously.

Was he supposed to write "Jon Moxley does not want to come to the tapings" or "Jon Moxley's doctor has told him to stay at home" (without mentioning Covid 19)? 🙄

Jon Moxley's got a note from his mum excusing him from wrestling. 

Why is this thread about two dozen WWE employees getting COVID now about a tweet Tony Khan did? One of those is more worthy of discussion than the other.

Do WWE contracts prohibit active wrestlers (as opposed to onscreen non-wrestling talent like Renee) confirming they’ve got it? Or would doing so lead to speculation of ‘well, he wrestled that guy, so he must got it, and they teamed the week before, so him as well’ and so on?

30 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Why is this thread about two dozen WWE employees getting COVID now about a tweet Tony Khan did? One of those is more worthy of discussion than the other.

WWE's lack of responsibility over COVID has led to the champion of their biggest competitor likely missing weeks of television and possibly a larger promoted show. That's a pretty big story.

56 minutes ago, Chris B said:

WWE's lack of responsibility over COVID has led to the champion of their biggest competitor likely missing weeks of television and possibly a larger promoted show. That's a pretty big story.

Has it actually been confirmed where she got it from? Because I'm fairly sure no one can actually confirm that.

So people can join the dots all they like, but that's pure speculation.

WWE being irresponsible and generally shit in this situation isn't. That's fact. But to say who got what from who is a waste of time really.

4 hours ago, stewdogg said:

Maybe he doesn’t say her by name but it’s pretty obvious if you know the amount of positive tests in WWE

I retract the shitarse comment. This isn't 'outing' her at all. 

I'd imagine Vince himself would be in serious bother if he catches Covid. He's looked fairly frail in any appearances I've seen him make recently, plus all the roids and hormones he pumps into himself (and has done for decades) can't be great for the body.