Sign in to follow this  
Egg Shen

Boxing: News & Discussion Thread

On 7/31/2020 at 3:55 AM, jimufctna24 said:

Paulie Malignaggi has been sacked by Showtime. Apparently he made some dodgy comments on IFL a few months ago about racism. IFL have since removed the video, so I am not sure what he actually said.

Regardless, Paulie's fall from grace has been sad to see. He used to be one of my favourite characters in boxing. 

Yep.

I really don't think that's a good idea. It's mainly at professional athlete levels where the physiological differences between men and women become apparent. This could be dangerous.

that isnt true surely? i dont believe anything that Boxing Kingdom puts out, they'll share any old shit.

26 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

It’s the fake account again fellas. KINDgom. Don’t get stung like I did with that Wilder vs Fury shit. 

So we're not going to get Miranda Atkins Vs Maximino Flores? 😉

giphy.gif

I need to remind myself to check stuff even when on here. This place has such good quality control from its posters, it's easy to forget they can get conned too.

54 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

It’s the fake account again fellas. KINDgom. Don’t get stung like I did with that Wilder vs Fury shit. 

oh theres two? i unfollowed the real Boxing Kingdom cause i thought they were posting fake shit😄

Frank Warrens twitter has put this out:

probably a zero chance of any of them happening but its a nice thought isnt it

I’ll await the 97 minute Eddie Hearn interview with IFL listing all the reasons it can’t happen.

76888916-1BC8-471C-86C6-1F3CE55AD847.gif

Seriously, it’s a nice idea but I just can’t see them ever agreeing on anything much less risking the other having bragging rights on something like this. When it comes down to it, they’re going to disagree on one of the smaller fights and it’ll domino effect the rest down the shitter.