Backlash

Briefcase

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

I hated that Street Profits/Viking Raiders shite but then again I seem to be the only one who doesn't like the Profits so wasn't expecting anything. That main event was great though shame about the Edge injury as it looks like it'll rule him out the rest of the year, he's had no luck with this comeback

That was the dumbest shit I’ve seen in years. Absolutely woeful. Not funny, not entertaining. Reminded me of the kind of shit 90’s Kung Fu movies like surf ninjas. Just a nice bit of casual racism with Akira knowing a load of Ninjas because of course he would. Tone deaf bollocks.

anyway, I didn’t like it.

Rest of the card. Meh. The pumped in crowd noise and camera work in the main event was lame. The match, whilst good, wasn’t the greatest match ever and was a stupid idea. Lashley dropping Drew on his head was ugly.

• Paid Members

That Street Profits/Viking Raiders stuff was abysmal. Ever since getting this kind of stuff right at WrestleMania, WWE have been getting it wrong ever since. 

Pleasantly surprised by Drew Vs Lashley. It was really good, and started hot out of the gate. Wasn't a big fan of the finish but I get it as a way to keep it going for a gimmick match next month. 

Orton and Edge had a really good outing too. Probably the best WWE match of this 4 month period, and one of the best singles outings that both have had without an added gimmick. I'd say Undertaker Vs Edge at Mania 24, and Orton Vs Edge from Vengeance 2004 are other contenders. Anyone else have any they can think of? If you count tags, there would be several though.