The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever

HarmonicGenerator

11 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

It could be. Even if it isn't specifically, it's definitely tongue in cheek. Even they aren't that lacking in self-awareness. 

I thought that after Charly fluffed that closing line to Raw after that face to face interview thing, they just decided to run with it. She said it so awkwardly that it can’t have been what she was meant to say. 

For this to be the greatest wrestling match ever for me personally (and I'm going down the sports entertainment route), there's unfortunately going to have to be run-ins or some sort of appearance from Christian, Bob Orton, Legacy (now Cody showing up WOULD be something...), Lita, Beth Pheonix (cat fight!), Evolution, Mick Foley spitting in Orton's face, and ending with John Cena spearing Edge through a table while wearing a motorcycle helmet. There ya go, done!

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Mr.Showtime said:

For this to be the greatest wrestling match ever for me personally (and I'm going down the sports entertainment route), there's unfortunately going to have to be run-ins or some sort of appearance from Christian, Bob Orton, Legacy (now Cody showing up WOULD be something...), Lita, Beth Pheonix (cat fight!), Evolution, Mick Foley spitting in Orton's face, and ending with John Cena spearing Edge through a table while wearing a motorcycle helmet. There ya go, done!

A live "sex show" with Matt Hardy and Beth Phoenix.

10 hours ago, Sergio Bellend said:

I thought that after Charly fluffed that closing line to Raw after that face to face interview thing, they just decided to run with it. She said it so awkwardly that it can’t have been what she was meant to say. 

I can’t say I noticed her fluff it, but surely with Raw being taped they could have re-done that bit anyway and if that wasn’t their intention then we’d be none the wiser....

22 minutes ago, NorthSeaTiger said:

I can’t say I noticed her fluff it, but surely with Raw being taped they could have re-done that bit anyway and if that wasn’t their intention then we’d be none the wiser....

Wasn’t that the week it was live?

Either way, the mental tagline has made the show about a million times more interesting.

• Paid Members

I flippantly mentioned on Twitter that I hope this match doesn’t last as long as their Wrestlemania match, which could very well be still going on.

Edge blocked me. Touchy.

Edited by Supremo