Midcard pops

tiger_rick

2 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Always surprised me how well received Santino was.

Whatever Rumble it was where he was at the end, you couldn't do that with many talent at that level.

One of the best moments of the 2010s, that. Still reckon they should’ve just have him win it.

The crowd reaction when they thought Sandman had become RAW GM. The reaction is utterly huge. Then that old villain Regal pop up (he's been hiding) and eliminates him. Sandman always got weirdly good pops in WWE.

Goldberg coming out to face Rodney Mack at MSG

27 minutes ago, Factotum said:

The crowd reaction when they thought Sandman had become RAW GM. The reaction is utterly huge. Then that old villain Regal pop up (he's been hiding) and eliminates him. Sandman always got weirdly good pops in WWE.

I remember this! Sandman was great. Even at that point years after his peak. Such a characterful performer. Would've loved a Sandman-as-GM run around that time.

17 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Does Goldberg vs Raven count? I mean it's a US title match before Goldie was in the main event picture and man that pop when he hits the spear is wild. Even as he came to the ring they were going nuts because they KNEW he was winning that belt.

Props to Raven too, I'm assuming he set the pace and for such a short title match it works really well.

Yeah marked out for that as I said I'm not a massive wcw 98 guy mainly due to the fucking nwo! but raven DDP Benoit matches in wcw 98 were solid .

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

Shelton beating Triple H is a good one. Especially given he enters the ring with the crowd giving not a fuck.

I'd forgotten all about this! Classic booking when done right. 123 Kid vs Razor, Kofi (2008?) vs Orton, plucky underdog gets a big win, gets some genuine fan support and then...nothing. 

Glorious faceplant by HHH too.

Edited by Suplex Sinner
edit