I just watched the worst thing ever recorded

Devon Malcolm

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

This is the UKFF, there's bound to be some wrong 'un on here who's going to come in and tell us that's how he's made tea his whole life. 

The last time this came up, the big contention was milk.  Milk and teabag should never touch is my understanding.  I'm sure someone on here puts the milk in on top of the teabag though.

*whistles and walks off*

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Fucking hell. For the first 40 seconds I thought this was a piss take of Britpop, I was trying to think which North American sketch group this was. Urgh. That's worse that Catch - Bingo

• Awards Moderator

I bought it on CD single*

Imagine you were Alex James and despite being an awful, awful Tory you know that’s not the worst thing about your contribution to the world.

* I’ll accept whatever suspension the Mods see fit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, ElCece said:

Those are eggs are American so she at least filmed that in the US. I'm split between it being a parody account TBH. 

Not necessarily Poirot. Tesco are selling white eggs because of increased demand. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/eggs-white-shelled-tesco-40-years-uk-supermarkets-lockdown-a9531716.html

• Paid Members
On 6/8/2020 at 9:37 PM, gmoney said:

Fucking hell. For the first 40 seconds I thought this was a piss take of Britpop, I was trying to think which North American sketch group this was. Urgh. That's worse that Catch - Bingo

I had a cassette single of Bingo by Catch. I didn't think it was too bad, its no Monday Morning 5:19 by Rialto. 

That Hanging Around song is grim. I cans ee what they're going for with the catchy rhythm and repeated words and motifs, it's supposed to stick in your head and be an ear worm, but it manages to be so forgettable that it completely fails in its mission. 

Everything is fake on the internet. Obviously a parody as after the original video posted on here I noticed a few more of her doing things blatantly wrong. What I’m hoping for is it turning out she’s not even American.

That whole thing on TikTok of people creating a false narrative and presenting it as real is weird(yes I’m aware of the hypocrisy of a wrestling fan saying this) .A lad who goes cave exploring pops up from time to time and he always has some bullshit spooky stuff happen half a mile in to a cave. It’s so bad that I’m even sceptical about the legitimacy of most of those videos of people listing all the bad things that has ever happened to them to the tune  of This is Me.

We’re living in Mike Judge’s future now.