Advice?

AnotherCrapUsername

So last night my girlfriend went all weird and started asking a load of que at ions about things that are unusual.

She has just been on her iPad which this morning I remembered I’d used a few months back for a Zoom interview.

I had logged into my emails in it to get the meeting ID and hadn’t logged out of them.

There is nothing on there that I wouldn’t want her to see and when I checked this morning my email account h as been accessed from her iPad about ten minutes before she went all weird and started asking questions.

I have now remotely logged out of it but I can’t help but be pissed off about it.

How would you fine folks approach this?

Thanks

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, ThommoLincs said:

I had logged into my emails in it to get the meeting ID and hadn’t logged out of them.

There is nothing on there that I wouldn’t want her

You sure you cleared your ‘deleted’ and ‘sent’ folders as well? That’s where she might’ve seen your subscription to Big Boobs Brenda’s Only Fans.

• Paid Members

Seems like you’re going to have an argument either way though. The longer you stay silent the more she’ll probably assume the worst of whatever she thinks you’ve done. Personally, I’d rather have the argument and get it out of the way than let the awkward silences kick in. At least that way you’ll know what the problem is and you can address it. 

3 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

Seems like you’re going to have an argument either way though. The longer you stay silent the more she’ll probably assume the worst of whatever she thinks you’ve done. Personally, I’d rather have the argument and get it out of the way than let the awkward silences kick in. At least that way you’ll know what the problem is and you can address it. 

Thanks mate x

• Paid Members
16 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said:

That’s where she might’ve seen your subscription to Big Boobs Brenda’s Only Fans.

I think we can all take from this without any doubt ThommoLincs is signed up to some fart fetish website and doesn't realise it might be met with some displeasure from people outside the culture. 

Let it be written in ukff lore, neatly enough next to toilet-antics, Justice Steve. 

Edit: as far as advice goes I'd try to slyly give yourself a Dutch oven next time she let's one rip in bed and work off her reaction. If she seems OK with it open the conversation on making it a more formal part of the routine, perhaps on special occasions to start with

Edited by Tommy!

7 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I once inadvertantly saw a picture of my sister-in-laws boobs when I was asked to do something in her room and the norks out picture was adjacent to the things I was working on

She had a picture of herself with her tits out in her room?

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, johnnyboy said:

I agree, but I'd put it on a sliding scale.  I once inadvertantly saw a picture of my sister-in-laws boobs when I was asked to do something in her room and the norks out picture was adjacent to the things I was working on.

But did you start asking her about her bra size and how dark her nipples were? 

• Paid Members

You're overthinking this and that ultimately could make your situation a lot worse. Have you asked her if she's ok? You say these questions are relating to your job but you've not said what those questions are exactly.