Worst Films You Ever Saw At The Cinema

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

The only film I’ve ever walked out of because I literally had no idea what was going on was called White Sands. I just looked it up on IMDB as I’d blanked out anything about it. I had no idea any of the people it says were in it were in it.

I also saw Jeepers Creepers at a cinema in Australia and if it wasn’t for the audience (around 8 of us) all laughing and shouting at the screen together then I probably would’ve walked out of that too.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Loki said:

Wild Wild West is definitely up there.  There's a great story about that film, that the producer of it had been trying to get a giant mechanical spider into every film he'd produced for about a decade, and finally succeeded in that one even though it made no sense.

I think it was John Peters. Kevin Smith told a story during one of his Evenings with about his time on Superman Lives and that was going to be the big battle scene in the end

Splitting Heirs. Eric Idle, Rick Moranis and Catherine Zeta Jones about a baby swap, wrong lord of the manor dealio. Utterly shite. I've seen it since because clearly I wanted to give myself PTSD. The plot revolves around a silver rattle and a repeated joke about tourists who have their car turned upside down and wheels along on two bikes. Awful. 

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Shit! I've just remembered going to watch Knight and Day with a girl and honest to God, I could have fingered her next to a Catherine Wheel whilst having a stroke and it wouldn't have been the worst part of her night.

I love Tom Cruise but Jesus tonight. 

I didn't mind that but it wasn't one of his best.

10 hours ago, Shy Dad said:

I'd suggest Truth or Dare that came out a few years ago, but we got so drunk before it from how negative the early reviews were and that we could watch it for free because we worked at the cinema that it became the best unintentional comedy that year. 

You were still ripped off. I paid to see it, so doubly so.

• Paid Members

Maybe the not the worst film (although is was bad) but the worst experience at the cinema was going to see Shrooms with 2 mates who had taken some mushrooms beforehand and they though it would be funny. 

It was only the 3 of us and some middle aged guy in Macintosh wathcing it.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I could have fingered her next to a Catherine Wheel whilst having a stroke

When you say you're having a stroke....... 

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
16 hours ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

First one I remember truly hating was Final Destination 3. What an absolute sack of shit, with a storyline that blew and a completely unsatisfying finish.

300 was hyped to me as an epic, but bored me shitless.

I went to see Final Destination 3 with some work friends when it was out. Its the only Final Destination film I've ever seen, and I thought it was hilarious. 

Went to see something called Two Brothers with a girl I was seeing at the time. I knew it was going to be dreadful, but I also knew that we weren't going to actually see the movie. Went with her to see the Sarah Michelle Gellar version of The Grudge as well.