Best Sketches

gmoney

1 hour ago, Daaaaaad! said:

For a show with such a well-recognised cast, it's weird to me that ManStrokeWoman doesn't get talked about much. Presumably because it was commissioned at a time when BBC Three just put any old shit on TV.

Always loved this one from ManStrokeWoman. Very simple but always makes me laugh.

This from Tim Robinson is an absolute modern classic. Watch the series if you haven't seen it.

Edited by SuperBacon

Always one of my favourite Harry Enfield sketches. Harry, despite being one of the worst actors ever, plays a blinder here.

And this from Hale and Pace is just glorious. "Oh come on!!! For (goodness) sake"

Edit: Forgot this absolute cracker. Better song than Oasis ever released after What's The Story as well.

"Stick your record company up your arse, you're a shithead, you're a wanker, you're a tosser, you're a twat and you wife is a sad old baaaaag"

Edited by SuperBacon

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I've watched these so many times, they still absolutely kill me every time.

I can't imagine we could include Charlie Murphy & Rick James as its a full episode, but my friends and I used to aodre the Player Haters' Ball, to the point that we used to have a hater of the year contest. 

Loved the Reeves & Mortimer Stars In Their Eyes parody as well.

• Paid Members

There's loads of great Alexei Sayle sketch's but this get's bonus points for Barry Norman at the start

When I was about 14 I had the VHS of The Dangerous Brothers, my friends & I knew every word.