Best movie featuring wrestlers

Sheffbag

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Not a movie, but i watched the first episode of Living the Dream with Philip Glennister last night, and Big Sexy is in it as a top shagger called Troy (not the gardener). Big Kev looks so much better without the long grey hair (not that he looked bad anyways) and it is amazing how good he is at playing characters. 

• Paid Members
On 6/8/2020 at 8:53 AM, cobra_gordo said:

The Tom Jane/ John Travolta version of The Punisher featuring Big Sexy as a Russian mercenary/ John Paul Gautier bottle.

He wasn't just "A Russian Mercenary", but a Punisher villain called The Russian. I was gutted when he didn't come back with tits in the second one. 

russiandress.jpg

How has nobody mentioned Terry Funk in Roadhouse yet? 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

• Awards Moderator

It might not be the best, but we watched Game Night on Prime tonight and that’s lots of fun. It also has Jaxson Ryker in it, but it’s still lots of fun.

He gets laid out with a fire extinguisher shot to the head by Rachel McAdams, then Pat Roach’d into a jet engine

• Paid Members

Big John Studd has a good little scene at the start of Jackie Chan's The Protector. Pretty gory by JC standards.

1 minute ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Nobody, unless the search function and my eyes are fucked (there's a chance), has said Predator. I mean, come on.

If I could be arsed switching devices to Corkhill you all, I would.

As old as I am, I've never seen Predator or any of the derivatives.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Nobody, unless the search function and my eyes are fucked (there's a chance), has said Predator. I mean, come on.

If I could be arsed switching devices to Corkhill you all, I would.

To be fair the OP did say "Not looking for the well known/commercial ones" which I'd say counts Predator. Although to counter my own rebuttal that has been pretty much ignored by most people anyway.