PIF about a dog standing on glass

IANdrewDiceClay

For some, probably lockdown lunacy induced, reason the dog reminded me of Bob Hoskins at the end of The Long Good Friday 

Just needed the camera to pull back to reveal a smug looking Pierce Brosnan holding the gun

• Paid Members

This thread has brought up a long dormant memory of watching a PIF at school, which was clearly made twenty years earlier, about road safety but I can't seem to find any information on it.

It featured a young lad, a star athlete (I think in running, but not 100% sure) who after a lot of pre-amble runs across a road thinking he can beat the traffic but gets hit by a bus. We then flash forward to him having to watch the other kids doing his sport from a classroom window as he's in a wheelchair and has lost a leg.

Does anyone else remember this? I know it has some similarities with the train-based PIFs, but it's definitely not on that BFI list. 

21 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

Fuck me, that was special. I vaguely remember it, but possibly from one of those TV compilation programs. 

I remember seeing it on Tarrant on TV when I was young and its been embedded in my brain ever since and only on a rewatch now I've realised what it was about, I thought what's all this murder about this usually has mental clips of Japanese game shows. 

Some of these PIF's have definitely done the trick of being memorable, the driving ones with the little girls bones unbreaking and sliding back across the road is the stuff of nightmares. 

I remember seeing the one where the son doesn't use his seat belt and crushes his mams skull before school one day and was horrified on the walk to school, put me right off my packet of rainbow drops.