PIF about a dog standing on glass

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Anyone seen this? I watched this in the infants and its been like child abuse to me ever since. It was what I assume is a Public Information Film from the late 80s. These louts were fucking about with milk bottles next to a telephone box and a little dog stood on the glass. It was to drill into us that we shouldnt smash bottles, because dogs might cut their feet. Fucking terrified me. Am I alone or was this just something our teacher filmed over the weekend?

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, gmoney said:

The only one I remember is the one with the family running about the house in the nip.Ā 

Are you sure that wasn't just late night channel 5?

Ā 

Edit: there used to be spools of barb wire buried on one of the beach's we went to when I was little. It would just get some red flags taped to it when reported and be removed in the winter.Ā 

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members

Not trying to steer this in to general Public Information vids, but ā€˜Apachesā€˜ (on the farm)Ā is the one that still causes nightmares. Thereā€™s a compilation vid on YouTube thatā€™s called ā€œall the deathsā€ in relation to Apaches.Ā Itā€™s always been grim, but after becoming a dad, itĀ makes me physically shudder in fear.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Merzbow said:

I don't remember that at all but there was an infamous one with the kid about to stand on a broken bottle at the beach.

Yes, I remember it. A bunch of kids running along the beach and just before one of the brats put their foot on the glass the camera stops and then it freezes.

Some of those PIF's are terrifying. Hasn't been a good one since that "Drink Driving" one with Denise Van Outen (before she was anybody).

ADDED: One that was banned where a guy shootsĀ somebody in the head at his own dinner table hit the mark though. Banned. Can't even find it on Youtube.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
On 5/31/2020 at 9:56 PM, Kaz Hayashi said:

Not trying to steer this in to general Public Information vids, but ā€˜Apachesā€˜ (on the farm)Ā is the one that still causes nightmares. Thereā€™s a compilation vid on YouTube thatā€™s called ā€œall the deathsā€ in relation to Apaches.Ā Itā€™s always been grim, but after becoming a dad, itĀ makes me physically shudder in fear.

I donā€™t think I ever made it all the way through. I read up on it, but I couldnā€™t watch it anymore. Just so so grim.