UFC 250: Nunes vs Spencer - Jun 6 🇺🇸

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Whilst i dont disagree with everything that you are saying there Dave, the fact that he was on EPO is what led him to train to put himself in a position to look like that. You don't gain a lean, ripped body by simply being underweight, the guy is in that condition because he's taking substances to allow himself to train hard enough to look like that. 

Just now, Egg Shen said:

Whilst i dont disagree with everything that you are saying there Dave, the fact that he was on EPO is what led him to train to put himself in a position to look like that. You don't gain a lean, ripped body by simply being underweight, the guy is in that condition because he's taking substances to allow himself to train hard enough to look like that. 

Obviously you don't get in that shape just being underweight, but he's an athlete already! If you take someone who's in great physical shape at a certain weight and get them to cut down another ten pounds they're going to look more cut. 

The weight cut wouldn't have been the issue, it would have been the fact that come fight night he'd have been fucked trying to compete in a championship bout in that condition.

• Paid Members

Besides, how he looked wasn't the point. It was more me speculating that Archuleta was doing it too. Go listen to the Rogan podcast. Dillashaw and Archuleta were like lab rats for Sam Calavitta's crazy methods, and both fighters were cutting down to different divisions to fight a week apart. 

edit* interetingly enough, despite your talk of how it can be done naturally, looking back at the original Dillashaw failing thread Dave, you inform us all that EPO can be used to cut weight and lower body fat. So going off that, it very much would effect how someone looks who takes it, so what is it Dave?

Edited by Egg Shen

2 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

interetingly enough, despite your talk of how it can be done naturally, looking back at the original Dillashaw failing thread Dave, you inform us all that EPO can be used to cut weight and lower body fat. So going off that, it very much would effect how someone looks who takes it, so what is it Dave?

Honestly Ebb, are you thick? Or are you just at it?

Here's my points thus far in this thread, "f'n" abbreviated just for you:

1. Garbrandt is full of shite and is telling himself he lost because TJ was on PED's simply to try and get his head right. He's a confidence fighter and he needs to wrap his thick dome around the fact that he got planted on his arse by a guy he assumed he could beat easily. Twice.

2. Dillashaw would have looked ripped to fuck even without EPO. It's not as if we're talking about a guy who looks like shit usually and now suddenly looks a million dollars. If this was a 135lbs fight and he suddenly looked ripped to fuck despite being at the same weight as he usually is, then fine, I could buy it. It wasn't, and he didn't. He's a guy who cuts from a walking around weight of the mid-150lbs to 135lbs normally, and that's a pretty decent cut for him at the best of times. The cut to 125lbs was insane. He was carrying virtually no body fat whatsoever. He had no business being at that weight, but he took the fight regardless. The reports I've read from people who sparred him and coached him, and trained alongside him was that after accepting the fight and getting halfway through his camp he realised he couldn't make the weight while still performing at the top of his game.

He could still make the weight naturally, but he'd be a shell of a fighter come fight night, even with the 24 hour recovery period. Boom, in comes the EPO to give him that boost come fight night.

A very fucking risky game considering the adverse effects EPO can have on someone using it, but he must have believed it was worth it.

Okay? Now, if you have anything else to say about the matter, just type it up, then delete it. Then go and have a cup of tea. 

• Paid Members

First off, you keep bringing up Garbrandt making excuses for why he lost, all anyone has said is that Garbrandt actualy made accusations about Dillashaw taking PED's before they'd even fought. 

As for the second point, i never said Dillashaw wouldnt have looked ripped without EPO, i just said i suspected Archuleta was doing the same thing.

I also pointed out that in the TJ Dillashaw USADA thread last year you are the one who came into the thread and informed us that EPO aids weight loss and lowers body fat. So actually the EPO will almost certainly had some kind of effect on how he looked, he tested postive for the stuff on two seperate occasions. Funnily enough, you also said you felt for Cody Garbrandt in the same thread, weird that 😉

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members
On 5/23/2020 at 9:34 PM, wandshogun09 said:

9-DA647-B9-99-CB-4-EFB-A123-4-CE748-B6-D

PPV MAIN CARD
Amanda Nunes vs Felicia Spencer - Featherweight Title

Raphael Assuncao vs Cody Garbrandt

Aljamain Sterling vs Cory Sandhagen

Neil Magny vs Anthony Rocco Martin 

Sean O’Malley vs Eddie Wineland

ESPN PRELIMS
Chase Hooper vs Alex Caceres 

Ian Heinisch vs Gerald Meerschaert

Cody Stamann vs Brian Kelleher

Charles Byrd vs Maki Pitolo

ESPN+/FIGHT PASS PRELIMS
Jussier Formiga vs Alex Perez 

Alonzo Menifield vs Devin Clark  

That’s the official bout order according to ESPN. Card doesn’t look upside down anymore. Actually really like this. Stamann vs Kelleher just got added yesterday or something as well. Can actually see me watching all of this because I want to keep tabs on Menifield, I like Formiga, then you’ve got some decent matchups on the televised prelims, and I’m really into 3/5 of the main card fights. And even the main event isn’t a bad matchup. It’s no 249 but it was never going to be. It’s good though. 

Edited by wandshogun09

22 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

Funnily enough, you also said you felt for Cody Garbrandt in the same thread, weird that 😉

I do feel for him. In the same way I feel for a three-legged dog, or a bee that I see dying on the pavement.