“Rabid dogs go out of their way to not bite Bobby.”

wandshogun09

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Grecian said:

There was something about Sheamus and Yoshi Tatsu too. I can't remember the details but I think involved Sheamus not cleaning up when they shared an apartment in developmental. 

Generally being a dick from what I remember which ended in Tatsu walloping him. 

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, unfitfinlay said:

Didn't Tenta used to post on here? It was before my time but I remember people talking about it.

I believe so. As did @John Tenta Blues Explosion, which remains the greatest username in this forum's history.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Tito’s a good shout. Don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say anything bad about him. Rick Martel basically said he was the tag team partner anyone would want - great guy, professional, always on time, good in the ring etc. I think his appreciation for Tito was heightened even more because he’d just come out of teaming with Tom Zenk who sounded like a bit of a nightmare during the Can-Am run.

Actually, Martel himself seems well liked and respected. 

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

Only thing I've ever seen about anyone having any thing against Funk, was Vince McMahon after Funk walked out on him without notice. I remember reading something like he simply left a note saying(and I'm paraphrasing), "To Vince, I have to go home as my horse is sick" and Vince didn't like it and refused to work with him for a fair while.

I heard somewhere, I believe it was a podcast quoting the observer, that when they did finally work together again after that Vince shook his hand and said "good to see you Terry, how's the horse". 

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

The Japan shoot seemed to be less about Tenta and more a case of Koji Kitao being a prick.

Oh sure. Pretty much confirmed when he grabbed the microphone after match and told everyone wrestling is fake and he'd easily beat Tenta in a real fight, despite having just shown that he couldn't. A dickhead who doesn't like you is still someone who doesn't like you though.

Is there anyone who dislikes Jimmy Hart? I know Lawler took a promo personally in Memphis but that's about it. For a guy as closely associated with Hogan as he was, he never really seemed to get any heat for it. He was in WCW until the very end which, for a guy who was largely hired just to help out Hogan, is pretty amazing really.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

The closest thing to heat I've ever heard toward Jimmy is that he can be annoying because he's like that 24/7.

Just like Mojo Rawley he doesn't get hyped he stays hyped.