“Rabid dogs go out of their way to not bite Bobby.”

wandshogun09

1 hour ago, GeronimoJacksBeard said:

There was CM Punk. But, well...yeah. Kevin Nash isn't so keen, is he? And isn't there very legitimate beef between him and the other Diesel (Vin)?  Of course some of it was purely about making money together, but Cena didn't think he was quite so wonderful either, no?

The only other thing i can think of is the I Quit match with Foley.

I'm sure the Road Dogg and Billy Gunn had abit of a moan about The Rock in a shoot interview as well. From what others have said, when The Rock went nuclear he would have his own dressing room and not really interact with the other wrestlers very much. So for the wrestlers where "being one of the boys" was a huge thing, they thought he was abit of a big head. 

Over in the States "The Bulldozer" Matt Tremont was a really nice guy every time i met him.

In the UK Big "Fn" Joe is a pleasure to be around.

Honorary mentions: Mick McManus, Danny Collins, Rob Brookside, Wayne Bridges, Iceman, Keith Myatt, Blondie Barratt, Doug Williams & Tony St.Clair.

1 hour ago, Brock Goldberg said:

Christian seems to be a good guy. I've never heard anyone have a bad word to say about him. He always comes across well in interviews, podcasts etc....

Bar everyone always calling him a dick, but he seems to be a sound dick 

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, BomberPat said:

has anyone ever had anything bad to say about Terry Funk?

Only thing I've ever seen about anyone having any thing against Funk, was Vince McMahon after Funk walked out on him without notice. I remember reading something like he simply left a note saying(and I'm paraphrasing), "To Vince, I have to go home as my horse is sick" and Vince didn't like it and refused to work with him for a fair while.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, theironshake said:

John Tenta seems to have been universally liked (tho was there something with Arn Anderson?) 

That was him having a problem with Arn rather than the other way around. He was pissed off at being replaced in the Main Event of Uncensored '97 - because no one bothered telling him - and felt Arn disrespected him in his promo about it. I listened to Arn talk about it on his podcast recently and he was apologetic, liked Tenta and said he'd never meant any offense.

He DID have a match in Japan that turned into a shoot though.

Didn't Tenta used to post on here? It was before my time but I remember people talking about it.

41 minutes ago, Wrasslin said:

Sheamus always seems like a sound guy - can't remember anyone saying anything bad about him.

Wasn't there something on a shoot interview series where Hornswaggle or someone said Sheamus was a massive dick. I dunno if that was an inside joke or something.

I'd have to say William Regal for me. Apart from the Knight family I have never heard anyone say anything bad about him. 

4 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

Wasn't there something on a shoot interview series where Hornswaggle or someone said Sheamus was a massive dick. I dunno if that was an inside joke or something.

It was on Hornswoggles Youshoot. Sean Oliver in his book said most of the recent wrestlers are really guarded but when the cameras stop they will turn to him and say " yeah that guys a dick". He used Sheamus as an example that he heard from a bunch of them. Hornswoggle to his credit admitted that Sheamus could be a dickhead. 

Edited by Cousin Jim Bob
to appease the spellings nazi's

33 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

I'd have to say William Regal for me. Apart from the Knight family I have never heard anyone say anything bad about him. 

LOVE Regal but can't imagine he was great to be around during the drug problems

1 hour ago, Wrasslin said:

LOVE Regal but can't imagine he was great to be around during the drug problems

I see Regal's character now, similar to my mate Triple H's.

It's dead easy being the "humble" boss & all round good guy, when you are at the top of the shitheap looking down on the minions.

There's plenty of stuff out there about Regal. Most of it from years ago & some to do with his issues with drugs.

I maintain that most people in wrestling have to be scummy to get to the top, then of course you can wear a suit, smile & rewrite history.

2 hours ago, Wrasslin said:

Sheamus always seems like a sound guy - can't remember anyone saying anything bad about him.

There was something about Sheamus and Yoshi Tatsu too. I can't remember the details but I think involved Sheamus not cleaning up when they shared an apartment in developmental.