Wish I Was There

waters44

• Moderators

When my mate Perry was having a fag in the nip in his doorway and a little red Robin flew down and perched on his nob and he gave the bird a stroke and it flew away. Mainly so I can see if he's lying or not. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

When my mate Perry was having a fag in the nip in his doorway and a little red Robin flew down and perched on his nob and he gave the bird a stroke and it flew away. Mainly so I can see if he's lying or not. 

He must have had a lob-on for that to happen. Perry, that is.

• Paid Members

I'd love to have been around to see the steam train back in it's heyday. I imagine I'd regret it within minutes thanks to the pollution, soot and the noise and the numerous delays would mean it would be very time consuming even back then. But to see that industry at its peak and old expresses thundering along in full flight as it were? Lovely stuff. 

That and Norwich winning the fabled Milk Cup in '85. 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

I get Robins in my garden all the time but they’ve not as much as sniffed at my nob, no matter how hard I try.