21 hours ago, Michael_3165 said:

I don't mind the kick out thing. It is a kick out even if they don't "kick" out. What else would they say? "shoulder up" sounds a little long winded. 

He / she / they got the shoulder up, unless pronouns are banned. I used to hear that a lot, especially with those who always clearly did little more than roll a shoulder up. 

When guys are all eyes, looking up at the ref's hand coming down during a pin attempt. I get it in somewhere like AEW where the cadence is all over the fucking place. Otherwise, play it by ear! Mans got no rhythm. Funny thing is, I didn't notice it was a thing before I caught Dean Ambrose doing it, now I see almost every fucker doing it.

Talking of Mox, him still coming out through the stands annoys the shit out of me. Looks silly and is a stark reminder that there's no fucking fans.

20 minutes ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

When guys are all eyes, looking up at the ref's hand coming down during a pin attempt.

Apparently that's a thing. When they look away that's the signal to do the 3 count proper

The novelty has well and truly worn off wrestlers pointing or looking at the WrestleMania logo to signify a match at Mania.

It actually was cool the first time or two. But now is fucking lazy. 

4 hours ago, IronSheik said:

The novelty has well and truly worn off wrestlers pointing or looking at the WrestleMania logo to signify a match at Mania.

It actually was cool the first time or two. But now is fucking lazy. 

Esp. When Ronda Rousey did it with a goofy grin on her face.. 

Whilst the doing the whole point at the Mania sign is terribly cliche and old hat, it's great translating it to real life and doing it outside Greggs when you're up town with the missus and want a quick bite to eat.