If Covid-19 was actually loads of spiders.

IANdrewDiceClay

If Covid 19 was just a load of spiders  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Given the choice, would you rather have this Covid-19 business, where there's a virus in the air and there's thousands of deaths each week and what have you. Or an alternate scenario where there are loads of spiders knocking about. Like the movie Arachnophobia, but they cant kill you. I mean, you can still go outside and go to the town and have a pint, but occassionally they'll all turn up for a laugh. And there's one big fucker in each city who can kill you. but chances are he'll be on the other side of town. Chances are slim he'd turn up to your door. Would you cash in your covid chips for the 8 legged lads or stay as you are? There wont be as many deaths, but realistically, fuck that. You dont want spiders coming through the window while the Chase is on.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
51 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I mean, you can still go outside and go to the town and have a pint, but occassionally they'll all turn up for a laugh.

New meaning to ‘pub crawl’ there. I think I’ll stay in lockdown.  

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Is that a Battle Armour He-Man?  Excuse me.  Fresh boxers required.

Battle Armour Skeletor as well. Used to have them as a kid. They were ace.

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Loki said:

This post has made me inexplicably miss my Zoids collection.

Zoids were pretty cool. Then I got Collected Comics Vol 1 to read on the way to France and all of a sudden they became awesome.