"Would it even be a fry up without beans?"

King Coconut

• Moderators

I don't mind a grilled tomato. I'll eat it if it's there... But beans are essential. They really tie the fry up together.

I've never had a tinned tomato on a fry up tbh. I imagine it would be too acidic but I'm open to trying it.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

Never had white pudding. Tell me bout white pudding.Ā 

I'll send some over to you, Butcher. Seriously. You've never tasted anything so wrong for you that tastes so poxy right.
Has to be from JC's in Swords, Co.Dublin though. I fry it for about one minute either side and then slather it on bread like I was buttering it.

It's not made of Spunk though. I don't think. Is it? Bellers, you better not land on me, that I've been ating cow jip every time I have a hangover!

21 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Ā 

I've never had a tinned tomato on a fry up tbh. I imagine it would be too acidic but I'm open to trying it.

Try frying them in butter!

It's a big ask to squeeze beans and tomatoes on to the same plate. Tinned tomatoes act as a great condiment though, reduced to mush.

If you wanna get real fancy try some black pudding sausage.

• Paid Members

I'll always have grilled tomato but it's the item that's most often left unfinished.

Similar to calling pins and needles a 'spicy foot', we were writing a shopping list the other week & my wife reminded me to get eggs. My 5yr old added that we should get sausages and bacon too so we could have a 'roast breakfast'.Ā 

21 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

I'll always have grilled tomato but it's the item that's most often left unfinished.

Similar to calling pins and needles a 'spicy foot', we were writing a shopping list the other week & my wife reminded me to get eggs. My 5yr old added that we should get sausages and bacon too so we could have a 'roast breakfast'.Ā 

EAT CLEAN champ 2030.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

But beans are essential. They really tie the fry up together.

By 'tie up' do you mean infecting the rest of the lovely fry up with it's skanky, horrible tasting sauceĀ thus ruining the fry up completely?