Velveteen Dream scandal updates

Liam O'Rourke

The Dream is, what, 24? Ā And he's chatting up a 17 year old online.

Maybe things have got a lot more conservative since I was a teenager, but that doesn't really seem that bad, if that's what it is.

Edit: this could be the classic gay=pedo stealth bigotry.

Edited by Loki

What proof has there been other than a Redditor claiming to have been sent messages and a short soundclip that could've been taken entirely out of context? Genuinely curious, I've only seen a couple of newz articles online and a Reddit post.

Apologies if there's more to this than I understand but that's the only information I'm aware of and I assume there must be more to it if people are being so quick to label him a nonce.

25 minutes ago, Loki said:

The Dream is, what, 24? Ā And he's chatting up a 17 year old online.

Maybe things have got a lot more conservative since I was a teenager, but that doesn't really seem that bad, if that's what it is.

Edit: this could be the classic gay=pedo stealth bigotry.

Illegal is illegal, though.

1 minute ago, KingofSports said:

I haven't looked or researched the allegation (not even remotely interested), but why are we having Internet trials anyway? It's a police matter (or not) isn't it? End of.

you must be new. Start hereĀ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet, and I'm sorry for the journey ahead of you.