Florida deems professional wrestling ‘essential’

SuperstarNeilC

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

What other shows are essential? Ian Beale needs to get back to work asap.

But seriously, what a joke this is. It's potentially going to end up being the worse decisions WWE have ever made.

Worse than taking money from a murderous, Middle Eastern regime to play fantasy booker twice a year…?

59 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Fascinating isn't it? The usually 'we are so the alternative to WWE' lot at AEW are already going 'full carny' and they've barely even existed for a year yet. These TV deals must be punishing for companies if something like this happens.

I just can't subscribe to this, particularly for WWE. Almost every major sports organisation in America has been able to postpone their season. I can't see why wrestling would be an exception. If there is some kind of financial penalty, pay it. The approach being taken here could cost lives. 

They've found away to WWE it up as much as possible even in the midst of a global pandemic. We all knew they would. I'd love to imagine this will come back to bite them in the balls but they've weathered worse storms before. The world's got better things to be getting on with than holding gay fake wrestling to account. Seeing the story prominent on BBC and the Guardian was one of those real zapped out of the matrix moments though in being reminded of how insane this rubbish looks to anyone else. 

Fabric of Americana, indeed.