Looking for WCW/TNA/WWE

truthofsin

Just now, gazthejaz said:

I have a load checkout my website gazthejaz.yolasite.com

He said "reputable" traders!

I'm selling off a sizeable portion of my collection, some of the stuff is here 

I have a ton more WWF (TV sets, my entire WWF handheld collection, some house shows, compilations, home video, post -'96 PPVs etc), WCW (loads of NWA and WCW TV) and a bunch of TNA PPVs.

With the situation as it is I'm not really going out much but depending on how soon you are looking for stuff drop me a message if you want and I'll tidy up my sale list and send it your way.

Just now, gazthejaz said:

there is no need to slag me off on here you need to get your facts straight I had a few problems over the past couple of years with severe depression and money problems which unfortunately affected my trading of discs 

If you think that is "slagging you off" you should hear me when I really get going!  Which facts would they be then?  This one

Re: Gazthejaz's service

Nice guy, but least satisfying exchange in 20 years of trading.

Wrong order was delivered twice before I ended it - took 2 months to get to that point.

He offered a relevant refund and was apologetic throughout but couldn't deliver.

- El Guapo on 2/28/18

Or this one?

Gazthejaz

Bad trader.

- Edgehead on 5/31/18

How about this one?

He has decided to block me after I did not like his response to my questions.

He apparently spent the money I sent him so he cannot finish the order until payday.  Now he has blocked all contact.  I can only assume I will never get my discs

- Edgehead from a different thread on 5/31/18

Did you mean this one?

who are the best people to trade with on here now.

very disappointed with gaz the jazz lately

- harlow2 on 6/11/18

No, you meant this one didn't you?

Have you got the money you owe me from over a year ago, you know when you said you had certain discs took the money then stated you didn't have them and had spent the money

- SBD on 9/7/19

And I am well aware you refunded SBD the money after OVER A YEAR and plenty of badgering so don't even try to claim "you made good". 

That took a matter of minutes and I imagine there are plenty more comments like that if I looked a little harder.

Oh yes, what happened to you selling off your collection in the "huge closing down sale"?  

That appears to have been nothing but a front to try and drum up some sales as you still continue to reply to posts like this.

It's also pretty low to play the "depression" and "money problem" cards to explain your poor reputation as a trader.  So what, you had money problems so then decided to rip people off on here to try and overcome them? (You don't need to answer that, I don't care)

I never liked people who used to rip others off when I was heavily into trading and that remains now I am long out of the game.

Anyway if you think you're "reputable" so be it, I'm pointing out some posts from this board.  Anyone can make of those what they will.

Edited by Magnum Milano

1 hour ago, gazthejaz said:

there is no need to slag me off on here you need to get your facts straight I had a few problems over the past couple of years with severe depression and money problems which unfortunately affected my trading of discs 

Yes there is. Every need. How did you try to resolve the money problems...by ripping folk off. You pipe-up every so often, presumably thinking/hoping people have forgotten. Obviously not the case. You're right up there with the Michael Coles of this world, in terms of people not to trust. That aside, you contribute nothing to this forum and nobody cares about your woes either.

Didn't know where best to post this, or whether I should of done in the threads at the time, but I did get my issues resolved with Gaz in the end.

Fact remains that one must never promise then under deliver in trading. Whether that means, taking too long, poor communication, feeble excuses, or worse, never fulfilling orders.