Sign in to follow this  
Duke

Big Debates aka "How are you so wrong?"

When getting dressed, is it socks first then trousers, or trousers first then socks?

Don't get me started on the lad I used to work with who dressed sock, shoe, sock, shoe. Just the thought of doing that makes me feel sick.

Boxers, t-shirt, trousers, socks, dress shirt, cummerbund, braces, bowtie, shoes, jacket. That's how everyone does it, isn't it? 

41 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

When getting dressed, is it socks first then trousers, or trousers first then socks?

Socks first, then you don't crease your kecks bending over.

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Hot or not? Particularly interested in what @Thunderplex thinks.

Reveal hidden contents

Made you look

I’m not even bothering!

5 hours ago, cobra_gordo said:

I'm the same with mustard. Beef and mustard? Delicious? Mustard with chicken? Banging. Pork and mustard? Yes please.

Wholegrain?  I could put that on any meat, vegetable, or side you'd care to mention.  It could easily go with a nice bit of cake too.

Ketchup - big blob on the side of the plate or sprayed liberally all over your meal?

Hang on, hang on.   You don't eat every condiment with every meat, that's not how it works.  I know for most of you fine dining means putting the takeaway on a plate, but we must have standards.

- Beef: mustard, horseradish or bearnaise
- Lamb: mint, redcurrant jelly
- Chicken: mustard

If you're having ketchup with any roasts you're a monster.  Red and brown sauce is for fried food.

Another "big debate" topic.  Cleaning your teeth - twice a day, once a day?  Morning or evening?  And on a similar tip, bath or shower?

Who the fuck does once a day? That's filthy. I thought you were going to ask twice or three times, to cover the weirdos I see who brush at work.

Also baths are disgusting. You're just stewing in your own filth.

I had a dentist who told me you only need to brush your teeth once a day.  So that advice is out there, as grim as that sounds.