Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Duke

Big Debates aka "How are you so wrong?"

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Biscuits: chocolate side up or down. That debate shook my worldview when it happened on here last year.

I think it was someone on here said the chocolate faces down so your tongue can taste it first or something. That may be true, but it's still upside down. Eat it upside up, weirdos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had some cookies the other day that were half chocolate dipped, and clearly designed for the chocolate to go on the bottom as the chocolate chips  and risen part of the cookie were on the top. It really confused me and although they tasted very good I didn't quite feel comfortable eating them either way up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any right way to open a pack of Weetabix without half of the bix going all over the counter? Serious question, because I really, really love Weetabix but on the flip of that, I hate the fact I have to have Leprosy cereal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mum's always insisted that you can't have Yorkshire pudding with a roast if the meat is poultry, which is infuriating as Yorkshire pudding is invariably the best bit. Who else subscribes to this nonsense?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

Is there any right way to open a pack of Weetabix without half of the bix going all over the counter? Serious question, because I really, really love Weetabix but on the flip of that, I hate the fact I have to have Leprosy cereal.

Yes. Just tear the paper down slowly and carefully, sausage fingers. The only time they make an ungodly mess for me is if I have to break one in half for my daughter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mint sauce should supposedly only be used on a Sunday Roast if it has lamb as the meat. Load of shite.

Mint sauce with beef? Yes. Mint sauce with chicken? Yes. Mint sauce with pork? Yes. Mint sauce with everything? Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

My mum's always insisted that you can't have Yorkshire pudding with a roast if the meat is poultry, which is infuriating as Yorkshire pudding is invariably the best bit. Who else subscribes to this nonsense?

Probably the same weirdos who say you can’t have beef gravy with pork etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should you use a spoon to butter bread? (Yes)

Once you've glided into the corners with the back of a spoon and felt the spread of your Nopack against the bread you'll never use a knife for it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Mint sauce should supposedly only be used on a Sunday Roast if it has lamb as the meat. Load of shite.

Mint sauce with beef? Yes. Mint sauce with chicken? Yes. Mint sauce with pork? Yes. Mint sauce with everything? Yes.

I'm the same with mustard. Beef and mustard? Delicious? Mustard with chicken? Banging. Pork and mustard? Yes please.

In laws seem convinced that you should only have it with beef which seems mental.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chris B said:

While we're all locked indoors, would a revival of the Mafia thread be a good idea?

 

 

Fuck off. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...