Sign in to follow this  
wandshogun09

Favourite Ham & Eggers

I loved Brian Christopher. The only time I was every moved to write an email to Powerslam was when I'd decided he was my favourite wrestler and they should do a proper feature on him.Ā 

He was indeed ace. Loved his USWA stuff too. Too Much we're tremendous value on Shotgun Challenge and his sunset flip powerbomb to the outside was all kinds of sweet.Ā 

17 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

He was indeed ace. Loved his USWA stuff too. Too Much we're tremendous value on Shotgun Challenge and his sunset flip powerbomb to the outside was all kinds of sweet.Ā 

Is USWA on the network? Or somewhere else on the web that's easy to view. Heard lots of good things, never saw any of it though.Ā 

Oddly,Ā ā€˜Supreme Fighting Machineā€™Ā Kama of all peopleĀ came out to that inĀ the Royal Rumble in 96. Although, listening to it again now, it does have a bit of an 80sĀ martial arts movieĀ vibe to it. Sounds a bit like it shouldĀ be playing overĀ a training montage in Bloodsport.Ā 

Godfather once worked over here when Nelson "Mabel" Frazier died, and Grado went up to him and said "sorry to hear about Trevor Nelson dying the other day." Fucking Trevor Nelson!