lonely as fook

Daniel03

is there anyone who is a similar age to me (18)? who would actually wants to be friends to talk about the sport(WWE/AEW) and maybe even go to events at some point. I have not met anyone who actually likes the product in the UK(I do try). I did meet a guy on discord who's been having the same problem but he was ignorant so it didn't work out.🍻so I thought Id try on here to see what happens.

Edited by Daniel03

Yeah seriously I've never been able to figure out how all the groups of mates I see at indie shows actually come to know each other - I'd be hard pressed to find someone who's into that in my entire electoral constituency let alone my own circle of acquaintances. There was the IT bloke at work about a year back who spotted me with the observer open when remote accessing my computer, but he was purely WWE. I did get to know some of the regulars to say hello to at shows back when I used to frequent them but it wasn't like we became buddies. On the other hand I've also felt that fans at the smaller shows really ought to treat everyone they see like their best mate given how obscure a hobby they share!

8 hours ago, Maikeru said:

Yeah seriously I've never been able to figure out how all the groups of mates I see at indie shows actually come to know each other - I'd be hard pressed to find someone who's into that in my entire electoral constituency let alone my own circle of acquaintances.

A lot of people don’t advertise it, they’re the wrestling equivalent of straight-acting gays. Unless you’re flamboyantly too-sweeting everything and making wrestling fan your entire personality rather than your sexual preference, people won’t know to approach you as a wrestling fan.

Fortunately, I used to go to work in garish wrestling t-shirts every day, so I was loud and proud. Two guys I worked with also turned out to be big fans, and I go to wrestling shows with them. Another girl at the same job introduced me to one of her best friends on a night out, who is also a huge fan. I’ve been to shows with him and his housemate as well.

There should be an app called GRAPPLR.