Sign in to follow this  
Weezenal

Disney Plus

I think such pity for that kid who played Anakin. The role basically ruined his entire life. He was massively bullied all through school and college and people still give him shit about it. Watch an interview with him and he comes across as moments away from committing a mass shooting.

24 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

I think such pity for that kid who played Anakin. The role basically ruined his entire life. He was massively bullied all through school and college and people still give him shit about it. Watch an interview with him and he comes across as moments away from committing a mass shooting.

And that was in an age before twitter, which we saw the sort of shite that Kelly Marie Tran went through to the point that she had to quit the platform. 

Wasnt their a load of twitter hate aimed at the young girl that played Tony Stark’s daughter In Avengers: Endgame? 

Edited by WyattSheepMask

9 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Lads, take this to the Star Wars thread and tell me about old episodes of Duck Tales.

First episode was fun, Magica plotted to steal Scrooge’s rare dime by breaking out the Beagle Boys and turning them into Huey, Louie and Dewey (who had gone to watch a film)

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Lads, take this to the Star Wars thread and tell me about old episodes of Duck Tales.

I’d also recommend new Duck Tales

12 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

I can concur that the new Duck Tales is rather good, although your mileage may vary depending on your opinion of David Tennant.

Who?

33 minutes ago, Weezenal said:

Who?

image.png.928178f41c4ca1ef156881f83d7e9a6f.png

I'd forgotten how much I used to love Boy Meets World. Surely Mr Feeny is the best TV teacher ever? Shits all over Mr Belding.

16 minutes ago, lars85 said:

I'd forgotten how much I used to love Boy Meets World. Surely Mr Feeny is the best TV teacher ever? Shits all over Mr Belding.

Feeny is an absolute legend. The relationship between he and Eric is one of the best things about the show.

The Feeny Call was, is and forever will be the most annoyingly brilliant character signature move in tv history, so much so that they recreated one of Eric's funniest ones for George's cameo in Girl Meets World

Watched the first couple of episdoes of The World According to Jeff Goldlbum. It's enjoyable enough, but by heck has he gone all in with this "I'm Jeff Goldblum and I'm well quirky" gimmick. Clearly, the man has charisma, but nothing about him comes across as genuine in the slightest

Edited by WyattSheepMask

15 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Watched the first couple of episdoes of The World According to Jeff Goldlbum. It's enjoyable enough, but by heck has he gone all in with this "I'm Jeff Goldblum and I'm well quirky" gimmick. Clearly, the man has charisma, but nothing about him comes across as genuine in the slightest

He's a bit rapey (allegedly) isn't he?

2 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

He's a bit rapey (allegedly) isn't he?

Not read anything about that myself, but some please correct me if I'm wrong. There was something last year where he upset a bunch of folk after he defend Woody Allen, but that's all I've read about