MJF flips off child

UK Kat Von D

F**** Them Kids  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Saying AEW being PG-13 is an absolute cop-out. Just because the TV show is rated that doesn’t mean talent should be throwing common sense out of the window and deliberately saying things or gesturing to children that are inappropriate. It’s like a pre-2002 Triple H telling a 7 year old to “suck it” at an autograph signing. It’s just not on. You’d be mortified as a parent if this happened in any other context.

8 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Yeah, he is one of the reasons I watch AEW and order their shows. I’d also go to a live event because of him and other members of the roster. I thought it was funny. While I can see why other people don’t like swearing at kids, I think it’s fine.

I was on a bus a few years ago [don't judge me, my car was in for it's MOT] and this little kid, must have been about 5/6 said 'Shit'.
Quick as a flash the Mum turned round to him and yelled 'KAYDEN, I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE!! DON'T FUCKING SWEAR!!!'
I mean it was just... brilliant.

And people wonder why we're embarrassed to call ourselves wrestling fans? If a non-fan took their son to a show and a wrestler swore/stuck a finger up at them, they'd rightly think it was the gutter-level entertainment it so often is. And it's a shame, because there is so much good out there, as BomberPat mentioned.

To steal a phrase, "Don't let her know I'm at the wrestling, she thinks I'm playing piano in a brothel". 

Edited by Undefeated Steak

Even if you completely overlook the morality of it, I’d argue that it’s not even a particularly good heel move.

You have a camp of (wrong) people who think it’s funny, then you have people who think it’s just inappropriate. It doesn’t enhance his character in any way. It’s utterly ineffective.