Christopher Au has died - fundraiser/funeral details in thread

John Matrix

• Paid Members

You are all absolutely amazing people ❤️

The donations are now at £300 already. I don't know if anyone wants to share the link on Twitter with the wrestling group he was affiliated with?

Happy birthday, Chris.

• Paid Members

It’s taken me a while to be brave enough to read through this thread. As hard as it is and even though I’ve not really stopped crying for a couple of days I’m glad I did.

I could probably fill an entire thread talking about how amazing he was, all of the fun we had together and how he was a rock for both myself and Dyllan. It’s been a comfort to me to see that everyone here thought so highly of him, and I ultimately want to thank you all too. Without this forum Chris and I would never have met. 
I can’t really say much else right now. But I’ll share my two favourite pictures. The first is from the first time Chris and I met up, Valentine’s Day 2010. We were only friends of course, but we decided to let our hair down doing couple things including a special valentines meal at a restaurant we would always go back to for years to come when he came to Southampton. 
The second is my all time favourite picture, him and Dyllan. 
Happy birthday my gorgeous friend. I love you more than you’ll ever know x

23D71ED1-4E01-4A79-BEEB-96BC7C256142.jpeg

60E898E6-D640-44A7-A3F4-7E9BAD4CE940.jpeg

• Paid Members

Such a shame to hear this. I'm another person who never met him in real life, but exchanged PM's. I was his secret santa in 2012 and he got me the Ultimate Warrior comic's, which I always greatly appreciated. 

Like many others, I only knew of him on the forum as a complete gent. I ended up being the recipient of one of his compilations for a 2008 CD swap. Akin to how he went out of his way for people on here, in addition to a decent track listing, he also made the extra effort of designing a homemade CD sleeve which is just as sturdy as it was 12 years ago. It's safe to say it's getting some more plays right now.

Rest in Power, sir.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Monkee said:

You are all absolutely amazing people ❤️

The donations are now at £300 already. I don't know if anyone wants to share the link on Twitter with the wrestling group he was affiliated with?

Happy birthday, Chris.

might be worth getting it up on Attack Pack facebook page that be was a member/mod of?

I never had any interaction with him, but I do recall seeing the username.

@Monkee I shared your JustGiving link on the social media of my podcast, which @JNLister was kind enough to retweet too. Even if it only drums up a few extra pounds, you’ve done great with what’s been raised so far

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Chris' funeral will take place on the 24th of March at 11:45 in Cardiff. Still awaiting details of the venue. 

Edit: @John Matrix you couldn’t edit the title of your original post to say that there are now funeral details?

Edited by Kookoocachu
Adding tag

• Paid Members
Chris's Funeral will take place on TUESDAY 24th March at 11.45am at Thornhill Crematorium, Thornhill Rd, Cardiff CF14 9UA.

As there will undoubtably be so many people attending a google doc has been set up to help with numbers etc. A proper wake will now be taking place later on in the year due to the coronavirus so that everyone stays safe.
Edited by Kookoocachu
adding link